Cobalt Strike helps organizations conduct advanced adversary simulations and Red Team engagements with ease, allowing your organization to effectively measure your security operations program and incident response capabilities.
This on-demand Cobalt Strike demo includes a guided walkthrough of using Cobalt Strike in a small cyber range. The demo touches on several security topics to help demonstrate some of the key features of the tool. The focus is not on understanding these security topics in detail, but rather to explore Cobalt Strike’s capabilities and how to navigate the tool. The references below provide links to topics mentioned in the video.
If you would like a dive deeper into Cobalt Strike, head over to our training page to learn more.
- Red Team Ops with Cobalt Strike
- Red Teaming Fundamentals
- Cobalt Strike Training Resources
- Listener and Infrastructure Management Documentation
- Cobalt Strike Malleable C2 Profile Documentation
- Third-Party Malleable C2 Reference Guide
- Aggressor Scripting Documentation
- Beacon Object Files Documentation
- Cobalt Strike Community Kit
Interacting With a Beacon
Situational Awareness Using Built In Commands
- What is Situational Awareness
- Running Commands in Cobalt Strike
- Post Exploitation Commands
- Operational Security (OPSEC) Considerations
Situational Awareness Using Execute Assembly
Enumeration of Internal Websites
Privilege Escalation Via Lateral Movement