Organizations of any size can conduct advanced penetration tests using Core Impact to effectively exploit security weaknesses before a threat actor does.
Core Impact enables security professionals to:
- Evaluate Your Environment: Uncover security weaknesses within an infrastructure using an extensive library of expertly written and tested exploits.
- Automate Testing: Use Rapid Pen Tests (RPTs) to quickly discover, test, and generate reports.
- Centralize Security: Core Impact users can extend their reach by integrating with other security testing tools, including Cobalt Strike, Frontline VM, Metasploit, PowerShell Empire, and Plextrac.
- Stay Compliant: Protect sensitive data and prove adherence to regulations like PCI DSS, NIST, CMMC, and more
Start the Purchase Process
Core Impact’s simple tiered pricing model provides the versatility needed to allow organizations to build their security testing program at a reasonable pace and price.
- Core Impact Basic has everything you need to get your penetration testing program moving, whether you’re just starting out or looking to simplify your current processes.
- Core Impact Pro is suited for those with robust IT environments looking to broaden their penetration testing program past purely network engagements, so you can extend your reach without having to add complexity using a single, centralized solution.
- Core Impact Enterprise is ideal for those looking to conduct tests that cover every aspect of their infrastructure, including network, client-side, web, and mobile.
Any of these plans can be bundled with Cobalt Strike for a discounted rate. If you’re interested in comparing plans, refer to the pricing page.
Since Core Impact is a powerful penetration testing tool that uses the same techniques as threat actors, we limit the purchase of this product to only responsible buyers. This is determined through a complete vetting of prospective users, which is also required by the U.S. Government to maintain security. To get this process started, simply complete the form.