Request a quote for our security testing bundle of Core Impact, Cobalt Strike, and Outflank Security Tooling (OST)
Advanced red teamers can maximize their engagements with this testing bundle that features Core Impact, an automated pen testing solution, Cobalt Strike, a post-exploitation adversary simulation tool, and OST, an expertly curated offensive security toolset highlighting evasive capabilities.
Though security teams can use these tools independently, when combined they can streamline offensive security efforts by conducting security assessments with tools that are aligned with interoperability and integration capabilities.
Combining Core Impact, Cobalt Strike, and OST enables testers to:
- Increase Pen Testing Efficiency: Automate basic and routine pen tests to focus on complex tasks
- Emulate Advanced Threats: Model embedded attackers with a powerful post-exploitation payload
- Manage Every Part of the Attack Chain: Utilize OST’s multi-faceted toolkit to assist everything from initial access to data exfiltration
Start the Purchase Process
Since Core Impact, Cobalt Strike, and OST are powerful security tools that use the same techniques as threat actors for adversary simulation, we limit the purchase of these products to only responsible buyers. This is determined through a complete vetting of prospective users, which is also required by various government entities to maintain security. To get this process started, simply complete the form.
What’s Included in the Advanced Red Team Bundle?
Core Impact Features Include:
- Multi-Vector Testing – Exploit vulnerabilities to prioritize threats across the IT infrastructure with network, web-application, and client-side tests.
- Rapid Penetration Tests – Use step-by-step wizards to perform tasks like information gathering, attack and penetration, privilege escalation, and clean up.
- Test Modules – Build and save different tasks for testing and retesting efforts that are tailored to your environment.
- Reporting – Guide remediation efforts with automated report generation, which can also be used to prove adherence to industry best practices and government regulations.
Cobalt Strike Features Include:
- Post-Exploitation – Simulate an advanced attack in a compromised environment using Beacon, a payload that performs post-exploitation tasks like moving laterally, escalating privileges, and achieving persistence.
- Covert Communication – Use Beacon’s malleable network indicators to load a C2 profile to look like different malware or blend in with normal traffic.
- Flexible Framework – Tailor Cobalt Strike by modifying built-in scripts, writing your own, or utilizing an extension from the user-driven Community Kit.
OST Features Include:
- Evolving Tool Set – Keep up to date with ongoing updates incorporating new offensive security techniques and procedures.
- Antivirus and EDR Evasion – Stay under the radar with tools focused on helping bypass defensive measures and detection.
- Multi-Phase Approach – Get coverage for every step of the attacker kill chain, from initial breach to final exfiltration.
Why Combine Core Impact, Cobalt Strike, and OST?
With these tools, you can determine the strength of your security, identifying gaps that may be putting critical assets at risk.
Use automated pen testing to efficiently discover, test, and report all in one place
Use red teaming to test organizational defenses including people, security protocols, and defensive technology
Enable offensive tools to join forces and extend their reach with integration and interoperability capabilities